Contributed by Patten Lumbermen's Museum
2 men with a fully loaded Cookee's one-runner sled in front of a camp building.
About This Item
- Title: Cookee's one-runner sled at camp
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- County: Aroostook, Penobscot, Piscataquis
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Neg. No. 148
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dinners and dining--Maine
- Lumber camps--Maine
- Eating and drinking 1900-1920
For more information about this item, contact:Patten Lumbermen's Museum
P.O. Box 300, Patten, ME 04765
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.