Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Land only at Wall Street in Deering, Portland, was owned by Mae Della Parmenter in 1924.
About This Item
- 1924 Address: Assessor's Record, Land only, Wall Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Deering
- 1924 Owner: Mae Della Parmenter
- Use: Land only
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 340J Lot 14 Book 77 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.