Contributed by University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The International Bridge from Madawaska to Edmondston. The railroad and some rolling stock are visible in the middle ground. Edmondston is seen on the far side of the St. John River.
A caption on the photograph reads, "International Edmondston Bridge." A caption below the photograph
reads, "Bridge Street. 1923. First Custom House, on left of bridge."
On the back of the mounting board is a note reading, "Bridge St. First Custom House Madawaska 1905."
About This Item
- Title: Madawaska to Edmondston bridge, 1923
- Creation Date: 1923
- Subject Date: 1923
- Local Name: Bridge St.
- Town: Edmundston, Madawaska
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME, NB
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 16.7 cm x 23.5 cm
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bridge St. (Madawaska, Me.)--Photographs
- Bridges--New Brunswick--Edmondston
- International Bridge (Madawaska, Me.)--Photographs
- Saint John River (N.B. and Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
181 Main Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.