Contributed by University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
- Item 8174
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Two elephants in Hargreaves Circus parade in Ashland, 1917.
Store sign for M.S. Marconsky.
About This Item
- Title: Circus parade, Ashland, 1917
- Creation Date: 1917
- Subject Date: 1917
- Location: Ashland, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 14 cm x 23.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Circus parades--Maine--Ashland--Photographs
- Parades and processions--Maine--Ashland
For more information about this item, contact:University of Maine at Presque Isle Library
181 Main Street, Presque Isle, ME 04769
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.