Contributed by Skowhegan History House
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"This shows south channel bridge from the L. W. Weston estate on the island and shows the water in among the trees. Mills of the American Woolen Company show in the distance. The wooden builden at the extreme right was owned and occupied in that day by Frank Thompson, a market man. The street floor is still used for the same purpose."
~Roland T. Patten, Custodian of Historical Views, 1929
About This Item
- Title: South Channel Bridge, Skowhegan, 1901
- Creation Date: 1901-12-16
- Subject Date: 1901-12-16
- Town: Skowhegan
- County: Somerset
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 13.5 cm
- Local Code: 41.095.2
- Collection: Henry A. Wyman Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- American Woolen Mill (Skowhegan, Me.)
- South Channel Bridge (Skowhegan, Me.)--Photographs
- Textile Mills--Maine--Skowhegan
- Flood damage
For more information about this item, contact:Skowhegan History House
66 Elm Street, PO Box 832, Skowhegan, ME 04976
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.