Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This tax record is for the Highland Apartments in Main Street in Bridgton, which were owned by "Mrs. Harris" at the time of the survey, ca. 1938.
The card was updated at an unkown time with the addition of an illegible name, and (presumably later still) by the addition of the names Russel and Virginia McDowell. The card references a deed dated 1938, which, coincidentally, is probably the year the photograph was taken.
About This Item
- Title: Highland Apartments, Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Apartment houses--Maine--Bridgton
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.