Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
21 Main Street, Bridgton.
This tax record is for a single family home, ca. 1938. The original name on the card has been obscured with a sticker. The sticker, which was placed on the card at an unknown time, has the name Percy E. Beaulieu on it. The card references a deed dated 1921; this is not the date of the photograph. The current address (2016) is 17 Main St.
About This Item
- Title: 21 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Main Street (Bridgton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.