Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
4 Crockett Street, Bridgton Maine.
This tax record references a two-family house at 4 Crockett Street in Bridgton. In the owner field, the typed name Walter Carson is crossed out suggesting that he was the owner at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. This was updated at a later time with the names Christina and Floyd Rowden. The card also references a deed, dated 1883; this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 4 Crockett Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 053 4 Crockett
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Crockett Street (Bridgton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.