Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This building is located at 3 Bacon Street in Bridgton.
It is a single family house owned by Elmer W. and B.L. Hall at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card was updated at an unknown time with the addition of the name Mrs. [illegibel]. The card references a deed dated 1935; this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 3 Bacon Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.