Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
59-61 Main Street, Bridgton Maine.
This tax record is for a two-family house located on Main Street in Bridgton Maine, owned by Clara and Ethel Noone at the time of the survey, ca. 1938. The card was updated at an unknown time with the addition of the name Valerie Cox. The card references a deed dated 1890; this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 59-61 Main Street, Bridgton, ca. 1938
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Town: Bridgton
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 574 59-61 Main
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Main Street (Bridgton, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.