Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Portable gate hoist built by the Portland Company of Portland, Maine ca. 1900.
About This Item
- Title: Portable gate hoist
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 40a 4-18
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Buildings Mechanical equipment
- Hoisting machinery
- Metalworking industries--Maine--Portland
- Portland Company (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.