Contributed by Otisfield Historical Society
The Wardwellville Schoolhouse in Otisfield, unused for many years.
It is located just off the Bean Road near its junction with the McAllister Road. During its prime, the building also served as meeting place for groups like the East Otisfield Baptists.
About This Item
- Title: Wardwellville Schoolhouse, Otisfield, 1998
- Creator: Ethel Bean Turner
- Creation Date: 1998
- Subject Date: 1998
- Otisfield, Cumberland County, ME
- Otisfield, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 9.5 cm x 14.5 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rural schools--Maine--Otisfield
- Wardwellville Schoolhouse (Otisfield, Me.)--Photographs
- One-room schools--Maine--Otisfield
- Abandoned buildings
For more information about this item, contact:Otisfield Historical Society
c/o Hankins, 202 Scribner Hill Rd., Otisfield, ME 04270
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.