Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Single family home located at 4 Bacon Street, Bridgton Maine, was owned by Mrs. Grace Hackett (heirs of Grace Hackett) ca. 1938.
The address is also accurate to the time of survey. The card references a deed recorded Jan. 1, 1927, this is not the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 4 Bacon Street, Bridgton
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: Bridgton, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 0002 4 Bacon
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.