Contributed by Bridgton Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Commercial building located at 17-19 Main Street, Bridgton Maine, owned by Earl R. Fox at the time of the survey, ca. 1938.
The card was updated at an unknown time with the addition of the names Walter and Rose Beaulieu. The card references deeds dated 1923 and 1925; these have no relation to the date of the photograph.
About This Item
- Title: 17-19 Main Street, Bridgton
- Creator: Town of Bridgton
- Creation Date: circa 1938
- Subject Date: circa 1938
- Location: Bridgton, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper and photograph
- Dimensions: 21 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Card 559 17-19 Maine
- Collection: 1930s Tax Assessors Records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Bridgton
- Business enterprises--Maine--Bridgton
- Tax assessment--Maine--Bridgton
For more information about this item, contact:Bridgton Historical Society
5 Gibbs Ave PO Box 44, Bridgton, ME 04009
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.