Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dean Bros. shoe store, Monument Square, Portland, in about 1895. Arthur Freeman is second from the left with the Dean brothers and one of their sons.
About This Item
- Title: Dean Bros., Portland, ca. 1895
- Creator: Freeman, Harold Miles
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Local Name: Monument Square
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1920, Box 1/20 #27
- Collection: Harry Miles Freeman photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Shoe stores--Maine--Portland--Photographs
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Portland
- Dean Bros. (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.