Contributed by Leeds Historical Society
The second floor of the Leeds Grange, Lodge #99 was used as a performance stage, meeting hall, and graduation location for most of the one-room schoolhouses in Leeds between 1887 and 1960.
The stage curtain is now at the Monmouth Museum in Monmouth.
About This Item
- Title: Leeds Grange Hall stage, 1975
- Creator: LaVallee, Roland
- Creation Date: 1975
- Subject Date: 1975
- Local Name: Leeds Center
- Town: Leeds
- County: Androscoggin
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Collection: LaVallee photographs
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Leeds Historical Society
553 North Road, Leeds, ME 04263
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Maine State Grange. Leeds Grange No. 99 (Leeds, Me.)
- Stages (Platforms)--Maine--Leeds
- Theater curtains--Maine--Leeds
- Maine State Grange
- Farmers' groups--Maine--Leeds
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.