Contributed by Northeast Harbor Library
This image shows a wintery view of Main Street in Northeast Harbor from about 1930. Visible on the left-hand side of the photograph are signs for the Pine Tree Cafe and Inn. As of 2013, the former Pine Tree Cafe and Inn is currently the location of Pine Tree Market & Liquors.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street in Northeast Harbor, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Northeast Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 12.3 cm
- Local Code: nehl1616
- Collection: Zeke Knox Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Taverns (Inns)--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Buildings--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Business enterprises--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Maine Street (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Automobiles--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Northeast Harbor Library
PO Box 279, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.