Contributed by Northeast Harbor Library
Shown is a view of Main Street in Northeast Harbor from the 1980s.
On the left side of the photograph you can see the Holmes Store and the Northeast Harbor Post Office, on the right is the Bar Harbor Banking & Trust Co. As of 2013, those three businesses are still in operation.
About This Item
- Title: Main Street, Northeast Harbor, ca. 1980
- Creation Date: circa 1980
- Subject Date: circa 1980
- Town: Northeast Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.4 cm
- Local Code: nehl1580
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Automobiles--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Main Street (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Business enterprises--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Buildings--Maine--Northeast Harbor
For more information about this item, contact:Northeast Harbor Library
PO Box 279, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.