Contributed by Dixfield Historical Society
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Dirigo High school. Learn more.
This admission ticket to a dance held at the Tuscan Opera House in 1948 featured the Art Grogan Orchestra. Proceeds from the dance went to the Dixfield High School.
Dedicated in 1891, the Tuscan Opera House was a cultural center for the Town of Dixfield for nearly eighty years.
About This Item
- Title: Dance Ticket, Tuscan Opera House. 1948
- Creator: Dixfield Historical Society
- Creation Date: 1948-01-24
- Subject Date: 1948-01-24
- Town: Dixfield
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Beige cardstock with black printing
- Dimensions: 10.2 cm x 4.6 cm
- Local Code: 2013-28
- Collection: Dixfield Historical Society Ephemera Collection
- Object Type: Physical Object
For more information about this item, contact:Dixfield Historical Society
59 Main Street, PO Box 182, Dixfield, ME 04224
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.