Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Cadet camp at Harpswell, at High Head, held in 1896 and including students from Portland High School.
About This Item
- Title: Guard tent, cadets, Harpswell, 1896
- Creator: Freeman, Harold Miles
- Creation Date: 1896
- Subject Date: 1896
- Local Name: High Head
- Town: Harpswell
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 12 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1920, Box 1/21 #41
- Collection: Harry Miles Freeman photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Military training camps
- Military education
- High Head (Harpswell, Me.)--Photographs
- Harpswell (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
- Military cadets--Maine
- Military training--1890-1900
- Portland High School
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.