Contributed by Northeast Harbor Library
This image looks down on the town of Northeast Harbor from Schoolhouse Ledge around 1976.
Schoolhouse Ledge was the locale of the first school which stood near the intersection of Summit Road and Milbrook Road. This ledge provides a a view of Northeast Harbor.
About This Item
- Title: Northeast Harbor from Schoolhouse Ledge, ca. 1976
- Creation Date: circa 1976
- Subject Date: circa 1976
- Town: Northeast Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.3 cm x 25.3 cm
- Local Code: nehl055
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Northeast Harbor Library
PO Box 279, Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Northeast Harbor (Me.)--Pictorial works
- Aerial views
- Panoramic views
- Landscapes--Maine--Northeast Harbor
- Summitt Road (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
- Milbrook Road (Northeast Harbor, Me.)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.