Contributed by Dixfield Historical Society
This is the cast list of the play "Dot; the Miner's Daughter" performed in Mexico by the Mount Sugarloaf Grange Dramatic Club.
The Mount Sugarloaf Grange Dramatic Club was a Dixfield-based group that practiced at the Tuscan Opera House in Dixfield but played in other places including the Swift River Grange Hall in Mexico.
About This Item
- Title: Dramatic Club Play Announcement, Dixfield, 1928
- Creator: Holt Brothers Printing Shop
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Town: Dixfield , Mexico
- County: Oxford, Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 29.5 cm x 15 cm
- Local Code: 2012-11
- Collection: Dixfield Historical Society Flat Storage
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Theatrical productions--Maine--Mexico
- Drama clubs--Maine--Dixfield
For more information about this item, contact:Dixfield Historical Society
59 Main Street, PO Box 182, Dixfield, ME 04224
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.