Contributed by Margaret Chase Smith Library
President Eisenhower tries a "special fly" from his guide Don Cameron of Wilson's Mills while fishing at Little Boy Falls on the Magalloway River.
President Eisenhower was an accomplished athlete who enjoyed exercise, fresh air, relaxation, and competition which various sports provided.
About This Item
- Title: President Dwight D. Eisenhower fishing, Little Boy Falls, 1955
- Creator: Margaret Chase Smith Library
- Creation Date: 1955
- Subject Date: 1955
- Location: North Oxford, Oxford County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25.5 cm x 20.5 cm
- Local Code: 1812-Eisenhower Visit pg 02
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Don Cameron
- Little Boy Falls
- Magalloway River
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Raneley Lakes
- Willson's Mills
For more information about this item, contact:Margaret Chase Smith Library
56 Norridgewock Avenue, Skowhegan, ME 04976
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.