Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Woman golfing at The Belgrade golf course, Belgrade Lakes, Maine, 1911.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Golf at The Belgrade, ca. 1911
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Town: Belgrade Lakes
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1234
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Belgrade (Resort) (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Golf--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Photographs
- Woman golfing--1900-1910--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.