Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Woman golfing at The Belgrade golf course at Belgrade Lakes, 1911.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Golfer, The Belgrade, 1911
- Creation Date: 1911
- Subject Date: 1911
- Town: Belgrade Lakes
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1237
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Golf--Maine--Belgrade Lakes
- Resorts--Maine--Belgrade Lakes
- Women golfers--Maine--Belgrade Lakes
- Golfers--Maine--Belgrade Lakes
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.