Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Fort Popham at Popham Beach in Phippsburg was a semi-circular granite fort begun in 1861, and never completed.
About This Item
- Title: Fort Popham, Phippsburg, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Phippsburg, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Popham
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Popham Beach (Me.)--Photographs
- Forts & fortifications--United States--Maine--Phippsburg
- Fort Popham (Phippsburg, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.