Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Canoes and sailboats near the steamboat wharf in Bar Harbor, ca. 1890.
About This Item
- Title: Steamboat wharf, Bar Harbor, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Location: Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Bar Harbor
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Canoes and canoeing--Maine--Bar Harbor--Stereographs
- Piers and wharfs--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Sailboats--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Steamboat Whart (Bar Harbor, Me.)--Stereographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.