Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Stereograph of the interior of the Lockwood Cotton Mill in Waterville, Maine, ca. 1890, published by C.G. Carleton.
About This Item
- Title: Lockwood Cotton Mills, ca. 1890
- Creator: Carleton, C. G.
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Waterville
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 797, Waterville
- Collection: Stereo view cards of Maine towns and scenes
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lockwood Cotton Mills (Waterville, Me.)--Interiors--Stereographs
- Textile industry--Maine--Waterville
- Textile mills--Maine--Waterville--Stereographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.