Contributed by Naples Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Cumberland and Oxford Canal brought tourism to Naples. Here a steam boat transports tourists and goods through the bridge at Chutes River to the depot.
About This Item
- Title: Bay of Naples Inn with steamboat, ca. 1905
- Creation Date: circa 1905
- Subject Date: circa 1905
- Town: Naples
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15.5 cm x 25 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Summer resorts--Maine--Naples
- Bay of Naples Inn (Me.)--Photographs
- Cumberland and Oxford Canal (Me.)--Photographs
- Chutes River (Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Naples Historical Society
PO Box 1757, Town Office, Naples, ME 04055
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.