Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The photograph shows Northeast Harbor in about 1910.
The community is on Somes Sound on Mount Desert Island. It faces Soutwest Harbor on the island's western peninsula and the Cranberry Isles to the south.
About This Item
- Title: Northeast Harbor, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Location: Northeast Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1133A
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Coasts--Maine--Mt. Desert Island--Northeast Harbor
- Northeast Harbor (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.