Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Great Lake is now known as Great Pond, Belgrade Lakes. This photograph is part of a collection of photographs, many of which are of Camp Abena, a girls camp on Great Pond. This may also be Camp Abena girls with canoes, ca. 1910.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Girls Camp, Great Lake, Belgrade, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Great Pond
- Town: Belgrade Lakes
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1213
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Camp Abena (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Canoes and canoeing--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Great Pond--Photographs
- Great Pond (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.