Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Great Lake is now known as Great Pond, Belgrade Lakes. This photograph is part of a collection of photographs, many of which are of Camp Abena, a girls camp on Great Pond. This may also be Camp Abena girls with canoes, ca. 1910.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Girls Camp, Great Lake, Belgrade, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Local Name: Great Pond
- Town: Belgrade Lakes
- County: Kennebec
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1213
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Camp Abena (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
- Canoes and canoeing--Maine--Belgrade Lakes--Great Pond--Photographs
- Great Pond (Belgrade Lakes, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.