Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
This image was taken towards Mt. Desert Island from Porcupine Island, ca. 1910.
This is part of a collection of photographs that include scenes of Mt. Desert Island, Porcupine Island, Eggemoggin Reach to Rockland in Penobscot Bay and the Belgrade Lakes region of Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Mount Desert Island from Porcupine Island, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Bar Harbor, Hancock County, ME
- Gouldsboro, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 20 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 560, #1156
- Collection: Maine photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.