Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Barn at Taft Avenue in Bradleys Corner, Portland, was owned by Edward Connolly in 1924.
About This Item
- Address: Assessor's Record, Barn, Taft Avenue, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Bradleys Corner
- 1924 Owner: Edward Connolly
- Use: Barn
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 274A Lot 28 Book 74 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.