Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This advertising form letter to George H. Abbott from Henri A. Benoit of the A.H. Benoit Co. discusses the quality of Hickey-Freeman coats.
About This Item
- Title: Letter to George H. Abbott from H. A. Benoit, Portland, ca. 1950
- Creator: Benoit, Henri A.
- Creation Date: circa 1950
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 554
- Collection: A.H. Benoit & Co. scrapbooks
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.