Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Benoit's of Portland, Maine produced this advertising packet for Bostonian shoes. Part of the A.H. Benoit advertising scrapbook collection.
About This Item
- Title: Bostonian shoe advertising card, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 23 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 554
- Collection: A.H. Benoit & Co. scrapbooks
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- A.H. Benoit and Co.--Advertising
- Bostonian shoes
- Clothing stores--Maine--Portland
- Stores, Retail
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.