Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Cumberland County Public Health Association visited students from the West Main Street School in Yarmouth, ca. 1925.
About This Item
- Title: Students at public health visit, Yarmouth, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Local Name: West Main St.
- Town: Yarmouth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 552
- Collection: Cumberland County Public Health Association photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Public health--Maine--Cumberland County--History--Yarmouth--Photographs
- Rural schools--Maine--Yarmouth
- Cumberland County Public Health Association (Me.)--Photographs
- West Main St. School (Yarmouth, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.