Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Cook's Mill School in Casco was one of the locations that the Cumberland County Public Health Association visited on its rounds of the county to provide health care.
This is one of a collection of photographs of dental clinics, schools, camps and pupils from the Cumberland County Public Health Association photograph scrapbook covering the years 1923-1927, at the Maine Historical Society.
About This Item
- Title: Cook's Mill School, Casco, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Location: Casco, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 552
- Collection: Cumberland County Public Health Association photograph album
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Rural schools--Maine--Casco
- Children's health
- One-room schools--1920-1930--Maine--Casco
- Cooks' Mills School (Casco, Me.)--Photographs
- Dental clinics--Maine--Photographs
- Public Health--Maine--History--Cumberland County--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.