Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Cook's Mill School in Casco was one of the locations that the Cumberland County Public Health Association visited on its rounds of the county to provide health care.
This is one of a collection of photographs of dental clinics, schools, camps and pupils from the Cumberland County Public Health Association photograph scrapbook covering the years 1923-1927, at the Maine Historical Society.
About This Item
- Title: Cook's Mill School, Casco, ca. 1925
- Creation Date: circa 1925
- Subject Date: circa 1925
- Town: Casco
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 13 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 552
- Collection: Cumberland County Public Health Association photograph album
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Rural schools--Maine--Casco
- Children's health
- One-room schools--1920-1930--Maine--Casco
- Cooks' Mills School (Casco, Me.)--Photographs
- Dental clinics--Maine--Photographs
- Public Health--Maine--History--Cumberland County--Photographs
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.