Androscoggin No. 2, Brockton, Mass., ca. 1940
Contributed by Town of Topsham
The Androscoggin No. 2, a Class B hand-pumper engine built by Hunneman, sits in Brockton, Massachusetts, for a fire muster competition. The Androscoggin No. 2 was built for the Topsham Fire Department in 1850.
- Title: Androscoggin No. 2, Brockton, Mass., ca. 1940
- Creator: Fitzgerald, William F.
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Town: Brockton
- County: Plymouth
- State: MA
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: 2000--07-13i
- Collection: Androscoggin Veteran Fire Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:
Town of Topsham
Topsham Historical Comm., Town Hall, 100 Main Street, Topsham, ME 04086
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.