Contributed by Town of Topsham
The Androscoggin No. 2, a Class B hand-pumper engine built by Hunneman, sits in Brockton, Massachusetts, for a fire muster competition. The Androscoggin No. 2 was built for the Topsham Fire Department in 1850.
About This Item
- Title: Androscoggin No. 2, Brockton, Mass., ca. 1940
- Creator: Fitzgerald, William F.
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Location: Brockton, Plymouth County, MA
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: 2000--07-13i
- Collection: Androscoggin Veterans Fire Association Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Town of Topsham
Topsham Historical Comm., Town Hall, 100 Main Street, Topsham, ME 04086
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.