Contributed by Town of Topsham
The Androscoggin No. 2, a Class B hand-pumper engine built by Hunneman, sits in Brockton, Massachusetts, for a fire muster competition. The Androscoggin No. 2 was built for the Topsham Fire Department in 1850.
About This Item
- Title: Androscoggin No. 2, Brockton, Mass., ca. 1940
- Creator: Fitzgerald, William F.
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Town: Brockton
- County: Plymouth
- State: MA
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 7.5 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: 2000--07-13i
- Collection: Androscoggin Veteran Fire Association
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Town of Topsham
Topsham Historical Comm., Town Hall, 100 Main Street, Topsham, ME 04086
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.