Contributed by Town of Topsham
A "Mr. Hall" of the Androscoggin Veteran Fire Association muster team wears the last Topsham Fire Department, Engine 2 uniform at the 1964 Topsham Bicentennial Muster.
About This Item
- Title: Member of the Androscoggin Veteran Fire Association muster team, Topsham, 1964
- Creation Date: 1964-07-18
- Subject Date: 1964-07-18
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12.5 cm x 7.5 cm
- Local Code: 2000-07-13h
- Collection: Androscoggin Veterans Fire Association Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Town of Topsham
Topsham Historical Comm., Town Hall, 100 Main Street, Topsham, ME 04086
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.