Contributed by Blake Library Special Collections
- Item 76525
- print page
- download web image
The Madawaska Training school of Fort Kent was founded in 1878. In this image, female faculty pose on the steps of an unidentified MTS building.
Pictured in the back row, from left are Margaret A Sweeney; May Brown; Mary P. Nowland (principal); and Miss Belling (?).
In the front, from left, are Katherine L. Lawlis and Ethel I. Duffy.
About This Item
- Title: Madawaska Training School faculty, Fort Kent, 1909
- Creator: University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Creation Date: 1909
- Subject Date: 1909
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Local Code: Univ. MS 3 1.5
- Collection: University of Maine at Fort Kent collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Group portraits
- Students--Maine--Fort Kent
- Teachers--Maine--Fort Kent
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Women--Maine--Fort Kent
For more information about this item, contact:Blake Library Special Collections
23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.