Contributed by Blake Library Special Collections
A group of male Madawaska Training School faculty and students pose for a picture in 1928.
Pictured, back row (from left): David Garceau, English professor; Oreve Labbe; Normand Daigle; Paul Morin; William Cyr.
Pictured, front row (from left): Edmond Dionne; Lewis Bouchard; Clovis Rioux; James Nowland, High School MTS; Lionel Hebert, Math professor.
About This Item
- Title: Madawaska Training School male students and faculty, Fort Kent, 1928
- Creator: University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Creation Date: 1928
- Subject Date: 1928
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8 cm x 14 cm
- Local Code: Univ. MS 3 1.5
- Collection: University of Maine at Fort Kent collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Teachers--Maine--Fort Kent
- Fort Kent (Me.)
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Group portraits
- Garceau, David
- Labbe, Oreve
- Daigle, Normand
- Morin, Paul
- Cyr, William
- Dionne, Edmond
- Bouchard, Lewis
- Rioux, Clovis
- Nowland, James
- Hebert, Lionel
For more information about this item, contact:Blake Library Special Collections
23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.