Contributed by Blake Library Special Collections
A group of Madawaska Training School classmates pose for a photo. These may be students of the training school or of the model school, where local elementary students were student taught by Madawaska Training school students.
About This Item
- Title: Madawaska Training School students, Fort Kent, 1924
- Creator: University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 6 cm x 9 cm
- Local Code: Univ. MS 3 1.5
- Collection: University of Maine at Fort Kent collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Students--Maine--Fort Kent
- Group portrait
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Fort Kent (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Blake Library Special Collections
23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.