Contributed by Blake Library Special Collections
This image depicts the 1894 Madawaska Training School faculty and students, including Major William Dickey, founder of the institution.
About This Item
- Title: Madawaska Training School Class of 1894, Fort Kent, ca. 1894
- Creator: University of Maine at Fort Kent
- Creation Date: circa 1894
- Subject Date: circa 1894
- Location: Fort Kent, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 26 cm
- Local Code: Univ. MS 3 1.5
- Collection: University of Maine at Fort Kent collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fort Kent (Me.)
- Group portrait
- Students--Maine--Fort Kent
- Teachers--Maine--Fort Kent
- University of Maine at Fort Kent
For more information about this item, contact:Blake Library Special Collections
23 University Drive, Fort Kent, ME 04743
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.