Contributed by Greater Portland Landmarks
This record was added to Maine Memory Network through the efforts of a student at Waynflete. Learn more.
This postcard shows the Masonic Temple located at 85 Exchange Street in Portland. Gatherers around the entrance are dressed in formal attire, and a few carriages are parked along the street.
On the back of the postcard, there is an invitation to the laying of the corner stone of the new temple.
About This Item
- Title: Masonic Temple in Portland, ca. 1910
- Creator: A.G Schlotterbeck
- Creation Date: 1910-08-25
- Subject Date: 1910-08-25
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 8.6 cm x 13.7 cm
- Local Code: P6
- Collection: Historic Postcard Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Masonic buildings--Maine--Portland
- Fraternal lodges--Maine--Portland
- Exchange Street (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Greater Portland Landmarks
93 High Street, Portland, ME 04101-3797
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.