Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Dwelling - Single family at 361-367 Spring Street in West End, Portland, was owned by Devisees of Ammi Whitney in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was 1-9 Neal Street/24-26 Clifford Street. The property was subsequently owned by Alice P. & Kate D. Whitney.
About This Item
- Address: 361-367 Spring Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: West End
- 1924 Owner: Devisees of Ammi Whitney
- Use: Dwelling - Single family
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 61B Lot 1 Book 68 Page 1
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.