Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The towboat Pejepscotnear the Grand Trunk Railroad docks in Portland.
The 109-foot boat was built for the Sagadahoc Towing Company in Bath.
About This Item
- Title: 'Pejepscot' towboat, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creator: Hodgkins, G. W.
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Bath, Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 30 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 29, 7-3
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sagadahoc Towing Company (Bath, Me.)
- Ship equipment & rigging 1900-1910
- Portland Company (Portland, Me.)
- Pejepscot (Towboat)--Photographs
- Manufacturing industries--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.