Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Chas. W. Parker Jr. was built for the Boston Towboat Company in 1909.
The image shows the galley with a coal-fired cook stove and the various cooking implements.
The vessel probably was being outfitted at the Portland Company.
About This Item
- Title: 'Chas. W. Parker Jr.' interior, Portland, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1913
- Subject Date: circa 1913
- State: ME
- Media: Photoprint
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 242, Box 29 7-12
- Collection: Portland Company records
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.