Contributed by Stetson Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Hartwell's Landing was a popular camping resort on Pleasant Lake in Stetson in the late 1800s. It's popularity continues today at Stetson Shores Campground.
This scene of three people relaxing on a rental cottage porch is from around 1909.
About This Item
- Title: Hartwell's Landing on Pleasant Lake, Stetson, ca. 1909
- Creation Date: circa 1909
- Subject Date: circa 1909
- Local Name: Hartwell's Landing/Pleasant Lake
- Town: Stetson
- County: Penobscot
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 13.5 cm
- Local Code: SHS 022
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Stetson Historical Society
257 Stetson Road, Stetson, ME 04488
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.