Contributed by City of Portland - Planning & Development
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Art School at 95-107 Spring Street in Downtown, Portland, was owned by Portland Society of Art in 1924. An alternate name or address for this property was Clapp House.
About This Item
- Address: 95-107 Spring Street, Portland, 1924
- Neighborhood: Downtown
- 1924 Owner: Portland Society of Art
- Architect: Charles Quincy Clapp
- Style: Greek Revival
- Use: Art School
- Creation Date: 1924
- Subject Date: 1924
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print, ink on paper.
- Dimensions: 35.56 cm x 9.84 cm
- Local Code: Block 39B Lot 13 Book 68 Page 2
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Real property--Maine--Portland
- Tax assessment--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland - Planning & Development
389 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.