Contributed by Sugarloaf Mountain Ski Club through Ski Museum of Maine
Not available for reproduction or licensing. More info.
John Hollow was an assistant men's coach and the equipment manager for the U S Alpine Ski Team. Later he and his friend Rogers Little developed the Belmont Ski Education Foundation to help fund the Great Divide Junior Ski Program. John was also a two time state alpine champ in Montana.
In this photograph Hallowell is communicating course conditions probably to the start coach.
About This Item
- Title: Ski Team official at the Sugarloaf World Cup, 1971
- Creation Date: 1971
- Subject Date: 1971
- Location: Sugarloaf , Franklin County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: 2012.001.0038
- Collection: Sugarloaf Mountain Ski Club
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Athletes--Maine--Carrabassett Valley
- Contests--Maine--Carrabassett Valley
- Winter sports--Maine--Carrabassett Valley
For more information about this item, contact:Ski Museum of Maine
256 Main Street, PO Box 359, Kingfield, ME 04947
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.